Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Contact Us Now:
Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
12430 Auto Dr., Clarksville, MD 21029 855-872-5346
New Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Black Clearcoat 2014 Dodge Avenger SE FWD Automatic 2.4L 4-Cylinder SMPI DOHC Chrysler Group Certified Pre-Owned Certified.
Odometer is 36059 miles below market average!
Chrysler Group Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 125 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/3,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Includes First Day Rental, Car Rental Allowance, and Trip Interruption Benefits
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If value pricing is a major issue, you like the assertive appearance, or you're drawn to the Pentastar V6 engine, then by all means take a look at the 2014 Dodge Avenger. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V6 engine; composed ride and handling. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Dodge Avenger is classic muscle refined. In front, between large quad halogen headlamps, is Dodge's cross-hair grille with honeycomb texture. It is accompanied on the sides by strong fenders, and bright Ring of Fire LED taillamps in the rear. Its chiseled lines are aerodynamic, yet extremely aggressive. It is available in 3 models, the base SE, SXT, and top-level R/T. The SE and SXT can be purchased with either a peppy 2.4-Liter, 4-Cylinder, 173 horsepower Engine, or an optional 283 Horsepower, 3.6-liter, Pentastar V6. However, the R/T is only available with a V6. The base SE gives you a 4-speed automatic transmission, and if you opt for either of the two higher trims you are treated to a 6-speed automatic for more excitement. The 4-Cylinder engine gets almost the same gas mileage regardless of either transmission choice, but with an EPA estimated 31 MPG Highway, the 6-Speed Automatic is the best performer. The V6 gets an EPA estimated 29 MPG Highway. Inside the Avenger are quality materials, an attractive layout, supportive and comfortable front seats, and soft-touch panels. Steering wheel-mounted controls offer easy access to cruise control and audio settings. The base model comes equipped with an AM FM CD sound system, audio input jack, bucket seats, power locks and windows, air conditioning, and a 60/40 rear seat with trunk pass-thru and armrest. Depending on which higher trim you select, other possibilities include power driver seats, automatic temperature control, a display screen with your instrument cluster, and 18-inch wheels. The 6 premium Boston Acoustics speakers, available in the R/T, deliver amazing sounds worthy of your music library. Standard safety equipment includes anti-lock 4-wheel disc brakes, electronic stability control, traction control, an array of airbags, and more. New for 2014, the Rallye and Blacktop packages are available on the SE model with the 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- Engine Description: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.4 L/144
- Drivetrain: FWD
- EPA-Est City*: 21
- EPA-Est Highway*: 30
- EPA Classification: Mid-Size Cars
- Wheelbase Code: 108.9
Request Your Ourisman Advantage Price Quote Today
Simply fill out this form to get a special price quote for this vehicle.
You are about to view the vehicle history report you requested through our Dealer website. You will be directed to AutoCheck™ to access this content. AutoCheck™ is neither owned or controlled by FordDirect or the Dealer.
AutoCheck™ Vehicle History reports are offered by Experian, an independent partner of FordDirect and FordDirect dealers.