Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Contact Us Now:
Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
12430 Auto Dr., Clarksville, MD 21029 855-872-5346
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Bright White 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude FWD 9-Speed 948TE Automatic 2.4L I4 MultiAir Chrysler Group Certified Pre-Owned Certified.
Recent Arrival! 31/22 Highway/City MPG
Chrysler Group Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 125 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/3,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Vehicle History
* Includes First Day Rental, Car Rental Allowance, and Trip Interruption Benefits
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000
* Smooth and refined V6 engine; pleasant ride; spacious passenger quarters; availability of high-end tech features; Trailhawk offers unique off-road capability for the segment. Source: Edmunds
* It is time you were re-introduced to the Jeep Cherokee. For 2014, this famed icon has been re-engineered from the ground up, with improved sophistication, styling and technology. The body of the Cherokee has been re-sculpted, resulting in a cutting edge appearance that is aerodynamic as well. It features aggressively angled LED headlights, and a newly re-shaped rear tailgate with stunning curves. In the front, even the signature Jeep 7-slotted Grille has been give a modern refined look, but is still instantly recognizable. Standard on all models, is the impressive 2.4-Liter MultiAir2 Tigershark I4 engine with 184 Horsepower, and a 9-Speed Automatic Transmission. The Trailhawk model gives you the 9-Speed Transmission with Jeep Active Drive II, an Off-Road Suspension, and Hill Descent Control. Need extra power? No problem. All models, with the exception of the Sport, give you the option of going with the available 3.2-Liter Pentastar V6, with 271 hp. The Cherokee is available in both Front-Wheel Drive and Four-Wheel Drive Models, with seven trims between them. The interior is stylish and high-end, but with an attitude. It has hand-sculpted angles, incredible technology, materials that are high quality, and more than anything else...comfort. Experience the feel of the bucket seats that are designed to make all your drives relaxing. Jeep also made sure that's its high-tech features like the various Uconnect systems were not only powerful, but easy to use as well. Plus, check out the hidden storage under floorboard in the back cargo area, or in the secret bin within the available fold-flat front passenger seat. Jeep has considered your safety as well with 4-wheel Anti-Lock brakes, Traction Control, and Electronic Roll Mitigation on all models. Plus, Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection, Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist, Forward Collision Warning with Crash Mitigation, and LaneSense Lane Departure Warning are all available options on the Limited and Trailhawk trims. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- Engine Description: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.4 L/144
- Drivetrain: FWD
- EPA-Est City*: 22
- EPA-Est Highway*: 31
- EPA Classification: Small Sport Utility Vehicles 2WD
- Wheelbase Code: 106.3
Confirm Ourisman Advantage Price Quote
Simply fill out this form to get a Ourisman Advantage Price quote for this vehicle.
You are about to view the vehicle history report you requested through our Dealer website. You will be directed to AutoCheck™ to access this content. AutoCheck™ is neither owned or controlled by FordDirect or the Dealer.
AutoCheck™ Vehicle History reports are offered by Experian, an independent partner of FordDirect and FordDirect dealers.